Object Storage Web Client
The Object Storage Web Client is a web application developed by Aruba which allows you to use the Object Storage service without needing to install any dedicated connection client on your device. By using the Storage account, created through the Control Panel, you can access your remote web space using any standard web browser.
Go to Control Panel »
The Object Storage Web Client has the same functions as the major connection clients, with the advantage of having a simple and functional interface, simplifying the upload and sharing of files on the web.
- creation and management of buckets;
- creation and management of folders;
- upload of files through selection and/or drag-and-drop;
- management of permissions (buckets and files) public/private;
- sharing and timed sharing of URL;