The UP Stage is exclusively available to the winning startups from the Pitch Day. This stage has been designed to encourage the growth of new businesses with real potential, by extending their IT architecture with performance and scalability, helping them to compete in the market alongside big players.
Thanks to the free credit offered, even the most demanding tech startups will be able to count on a robust, reliable and effective Cloud infrastructure. As well as this, the attention and experience that we offer our larger corporate customers will be the same as what we dedicate to your startup.
The winning startups will receive:
- €50,000 of free Cloud credit
- Cloud credit valid for 24 months
- 1:1 session with one of our Cloud Architects
- tutorials, support and special offers at the end of the program
How to join
If you are already part of
We START you UP
Fill in the online form and present your startup!
Describe your project in detail and explain how you will use the Cloud credit that you could win through the UP stage. If selected, you will be able to take part in the Pitch Day and go through to the UP stage!
If you are not already signed up to the program:
If you are not already involved in the
We START you UP program, sign up now to the START stage and start using our Cloud solutions.
Complete the first year of the program and then apply to take part in the Pitch Day for the chance to go through to the UP stage!
Find out now if your startup can take part in the program and get up to €50,000 of Cloud credit valid for two years.
All you need to do is make sure your startup fulfils the following criteria:
- it has been set up for under 36 months;
- it operates in the field of innovative technology;
- it is not currently involved in any disputes;
- it has completed or is in the process of completing the 1st year of the START stage.
We START you UP is a program designed for startups which can obtain considerable benefits from working with a Cloud architecture.
Our program encourages tech and innovative startups whose businesses are closely linked to the development of a web-based technology infrastructure:
- startups that intend to develop extremely innovative products and services in terms of ideas, approaches or design;
- startups with a diverse team and a sustainable business model that can create synergies with Aruba Cloud;
- startups that can grow quickly and which cannot envisage a linear development of IT resources in their initial stage;
- startups that are targeting foreign markets but that cannot afford a global infrastructure capable of guaranteeing high levels of performance in relation to the target users.
Assessing business projects
The selection process for the startups who will be given access to the UP Stage will be more rigorous than the one for the START Stage, according to the total Cloud credit awarded. There are two separate phases involved in assessing requests:
Step 1 - Call 4 Innovation
To present your application, fill in the online form and answer the questions on your business:
- business project;
- products and/or services offered;
- reasons why you believe that your startup may benefit from a complex, large IT infrastructure.
Step 2 - Pitch Day
The Aruba Cloud Team will carefully assess your project and if you are selected, you will be able to take part in the Pitch Day. During the event, you will have the opportunity to present your startup to the audience and to Aruba Cloud's panel of judges, who will choose the lucky winners of the UP stage.
The Aruba Cloud Team guarantees that it will assess all the projects presented. Any startup that fulfils the eligibility criteria outlined above will be able to take part, represented by one of our partners or signed up individually. The competition is open to startups that have completed or are in the process of completing their first year of the START stage.
The deadline for entries will be sent by email to all startups signed up to the program, along with the date of the Pitch Day.